Sunday, August 26, 2007

and they're off...

the training wheels! Satuday afternoon, as we were loading the car for a birthday party. Logan wanted to ride his bike and he was working diligently with a wrench to take off the training wheels. Daddy came to the rescue and took them off. Logan insisted on no help. "I want to do it like Jacob told me." He then repeated Jacob's (5-year-old next door) instructions and took off from the driveway all the way around the back of the house!

Jeff and I were amazed. I would have pictures, however they are still in my camera - my 35mm camera waiting to be developed. I'll share later.

2 comments:

The Rice Family said...

wow you'll have to teach your buddy julia to ride even with training wheels! ha! she always pedals back. we dont do it nearly enough though. very exciting for logan! yeah!!

Jim, Holly and Abby said...

Elizabeth, where are some new pictures?