Sunday, April 27, 2008

out of the mouth...

Last night while I was putting Logan to bed, he asked, "Mommy, how did the first person get on the world if there was no one there to have him?" I answered by talking about how God created the earth and how he created man from the dust of the earth. "Can you tell me the name of the first man that God created?" I asked.

"Adam" he correctly replied.

"Do you remember the name of the first woman that God created to help man?"

He thought about it for a minute and then replied, "Stephanie?"

5 comments:

The Woolfpack said...

Stephanie?? Hmmm...as one of his bible class teachers, I will be sure we review this! lol!!!

The Woolfpack said...

I'm sure Stephanie will get a kick out of this. How confused will he be since they are naming their baby Eden?

Jim, Holly and Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim, Holly and Abby said...

Only Logan!! I'm sure Stephanie will get a laugh out of it.

Lex's Journeys said...

i saw logan with that anmail wow well i am abby writing can you sometime looke at lexsjoney