Friday, February 29, 2008

i'm going to disney & i lost a tooth

Hello everyone. It's a big week at the Dodd household. Logan lost a tooth on Wednesday morning. (See cheesy shot above!) My baby is growing up. He let our friend/neighbor Carrie pull it. He had worked it so much it practically fell out. He told Carrie, "I don't think my mommy is very good at it. She's never pulled a tooth before." Me and my big mouth, I shouldn't have told him that I had never pulled a tooth. Oh well. His first tooth was very exciting.

Tuesday night Logan and I ate dinner with Tammy, Emma & Michaela Martin. The girls are really growing up. Emma and Logan had a great time giggling and playing together.

The photo below is his, "I'm leaving for my cruise tomorrow" look. Yes tomorrow we fly out of Dayton for a 4 night Bahamian Disney cruise. Warm weather, sandy beaches and all the Mickey Mouse you can handle... what more could you ask for? Any way, check back in a week or so and I'll have a few pics to share.

2 comments:

The Rice Family said...

can't wait to hear about the cruise!! julia's going to be so jealous now that logan has lost a tooth.

Jim, Holly and Abby said...

I wish we could have been on that cruise with you. Hope you had a good time!