Sunday, January 6, 2008

winter fun


Wow, we had a blast Friday night. We went over to Perfect North Slopes and went tubing! I have zero pictures of the evening, because
1. I forgot my camera and
2. I couldn't hold and camera and a tube at the same time.

We went with a group of friends from church and had a good time. Jeff had an upset stomach, so he was sidelined and watched.
The first trip down, I held onto Logan's tube and we went down together. He was scared. He cried a little going down, but once we were at the bottom, he was ready to give it one more try.
He LOVED the doing the long trains. The first time we had a long train with Steve, Pam, Erin, Logan and me, we went down fast. He looked scared all the way down, but exclaimed, "Let's do that again!" once we stopped. We tubed for over 2 hours, the last time up, Logan couldn't take two steps without falling. He told Mrs. Michelle, "It's past my bedtime." He was exhausted. We are looking forward to doing it again!

5 comments:

The Scott Family said...

Wish we could've made it :( Sounds like everyone had fun. Hopefully we'll be free for the next trip. Wish you had pictures I would've loved to have seen 'em

The Woolfpack said...

Yes... it was fun and Logan was such a trooper!! Maybe we'll bring Jake next time??

The Rice Family said...

Wish we were invited! We've been wanting to do that for awhile. Guess we could do it on our own...

The Rice Family said...

OK after thinking about my comment, it probably doesnt sound very nice. Didn't mean for it to come out that way...just have been wanting to go!! :)

Jim, Holly and Abby said...

Ok, where is a new post!