Saturday, November 17, 2007

mom's ramblings

I returned from a trip to San Diego last Sunday. I had went out west for a conference with work and left Jeff and Logan to fend for themselves. While I was away, My nephew Adam and his wife, Stephanie, asked Logan where his mommy was, "San Diego." he replied.

When they asked him what I was doing in San Diego, he told them I was looking for a new job. Stephanie said that little kids always know what's going on, but to be sure they asked Jeff. To which he replied, "Well, right now she's cold!" (and I was. I had packed for low 70's and arrived to 50's.) Anyway, Adam took that as Jeff avoiding the question. Adam and Stephanie then thought we were moving to Cali! :)

Nope, sorry guys, can't get rid of us that easy!

1 comment:

Jim, Holly and Abby said...

I know a great place to move!! We are supposed to get some snow tomorrow.